Here you will find some of the product and circuit designs of delabs. Some are Educational, Generic and few others are related to Application Notes. Many are Intellectual Property of delabs contributed to EE Education.
Terms of Membership
Membership is free, your activity must be related to Industrial Products, Firms, Engineering, Technologies, Electronics or Hobby DIY. The community is focused in Electronics Industrial Engineering and Technologies. Hobby Electronics and Learning Electronics.
Join by Requesting a Membership. You Application is approved if your Email is real and you have indicated your Interest in Electronics. In the “Story” tell something about the things you built or what you know about Electronics.
The Registered Members have access to some sections and Sponsoring Members have more access. The membership is only for Electronic Enthusiasts. Students, DIY, Engineers, Firms and Ham Radio. If you have used a Soldering Iron or Multimeter, you qualify. If you understand Diodes and Resistors you are most welcome.
This community is for Technical and Engineering People. Ham Radio and Hobby DIY Enthusiasts are also welcome. Students, Technicians, Engineers and People who work in Electronic Firms will find its services useful. STEM Related Topics Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Students and Teachers too.
If you Manufacture, Sell Electronic Goods you could be a Sponsoring Member. Companies Manufacturing Electronic Products and Firms and Professionals who design such Products will be able to promote new products and services. Contact delabs.
Members only services. USD 2200 for Two Years. This will give you Members Access to Five sections of your choice. Choose the membership sections at delabs sections. Some members only areas are at MeeeT Hub, EEMetric and delabs forge . You will also be allowed to publish 12 public posts and 3 public pages in those 5 sections.
A one time donation of 4800 USD will make you a Sponsor Member for Three Years. The money of the Sponsors is used to enhance the services and pay for the costs. This membership gives you access to all the Members only sections in delabs sites. You can also publish One promotional post or article every month in any of the blogs. See all the services at delabs sections.
Creative Work, ideas and documents of delabs can be used for Product Design and Development by R&D Engineers, Hobbyists, Students and even firms for creating useful products. These cannot be used for reprint, replication or publishing online or offline.
History – delabs designs and notes are from the Engineering Records of delabs since the late 80s. delabs published some circuits online in 1999 in the web spaces provided free by netscape and tripod. delabs websites in its own hosted space and domains happened after 2001.
dapj Tech Blogs
These are Tech Blogs i maintain to jot products and services of various firms in relation to Electronics Product Design and Development. You will also find here some of my product and circuit designs. Some of my design, manufacturing experience and learning notes too are being recorded.
- Analog Circuits – Opamps, Comparators, Small Instruments, Mixed Design Circuits.
- Digital Circuits – Logic Circuits using 74 and 40 series of TTL and CMOS Chips.
- Power Electronics – Power Supplies, SMPS, Switching Supplies, Inverters, Energy.
- Microcontroller – 8051, 8951. Analog Interface, Single Board Computer. Firmware.
- Test Measurement – Basic DMM, Insulation Tester, AVO Meter, Small Tools.
- Data Interface – Printer Port Interface. Serial Port Circuits, Virtual Instruments.
- Hobby Projects – DIY Projects for a Lab. Basic Transistor Circuits for Learning.
- Custom Projects – Custom Design Examples including specification development.
- Theory Tutorials – Learning Electronics, Instrumentation and Industrial Controls.
- Electrical Diagrams – Control Panel Diagrams, Industrial Automation Designs.