Here you will find some of the product and circuit designs of delabs. Some are Educational, Generic and few others are related to Application Notes. Many are Intellectual Property of delabs contributed to EE Education.
Creative Work, ideas and documents of delabs can be used for Product Design and Development by R&D Engineers, Hobbyists, Students and even firms for creating useful products. These cannot be used for reprint, replication or publishing online or offline.
History – delabs designs and notes are from the Engineering Records of delabs since the late 80s. delabs published some circuits online in 1999 in the web spaces provided free by netscape and tripod. delabs websites in its own hosted space and domains happened after 2001.
dapj Tech Blogs
These are Tech Blogs i maintain to jot products and services of various firms in relation to Electronics Product Design and Development. You will also find here some of my product and circuit designs. Some of my design, manufacturing experience and learning notes too are being recorded.
- Analog Circuits – Opamps, Comparators, Small Instruments, Mixed Design Circuits.
- Digital Circuits – Logic Circuits using 74 and 40 series of TTL and CMOS Chips.
- Power Electronics – Power Supplies, SMPS, Switching Supplies, Inverters, Energy.
- Microcontroller – 8051, 8951. Analog Interface, Single Board Computer. Firmware.
- Test Measurement – Basic DMM, Insulation Tester, AVO Meter, Small Tools.
- Data Interface – Printer Port Interface. Serial Port Circuits, Virtual Instruments.
- Hobby Projects – DIY Projects for a Lab. Basic Transistor Circuits for Learning.
- Custom Projects – Custom Design Examples including specification development.
- Theory Tutorials – Learning Electronics, Instrumentation and Industrial Controls.
- Electrical Diagrams – Control Panel Diagrams, Industrial Automation Designs.