Here you will find some of the product and circuit designs of delabs. Some are Educational, Generic and few others are related to Application Notes. Many are Intellectual Property of delabs contributed to EE Education.
Creative Work, ideas and documents of delabs can be used for Product Design and Development by R&D Engineers, Hobbyists, Students and even firms for creating useful products. These cannot be used for reprint, replication or publishing online or offline.
delabs Content Map provides a view of all pages. If yo are a Do-it-Yourself Enthusiast or part of Amateur Radio Groups you will find Hobby DIY Garage resourceful. Electronic Circuits and Schematic Diagrams contain the designs with some notes.
Contact Mail Form Contact or Interface with delabs
dapj Tech blogs – Electrical/Electronics Educational and hobby/diy electronics.
- Analog Circuits – Opamps, Comparators, Small Instruments, Mixed Design Circuits.
- Digital Circuits – Logic Circuits using 74 and 40 series of TTL and CMOS Chips.
- Power Electronics – Power Supplies, SMPS, Switching Supplies, Inverters, Energy.
- Microcontroller – 8051, 8951. Analog Interface, Single Board Computer. Firmware.
- Test Measurement – Basic DMM, Insulation Tester, AVO Meter, Small Tools.
- Data Interface – Printer Port Interface. Serial Port Circuits, Virtual Instruments.
- Hobby Projects – DIY Projects for a Lab. Basic Transistor Circuits for Learning.
- Custom Projects – Custom Design Examples including specification development.
- Theory Tutorials – Learning Electronics, Instrumentation and Industrial Controls.
- Electrical Diagrams – Control Panel Diagrams, Industrial Automation Designs.